Hooray for New Zealand!
State of the Games Industry in NZ:
- Employs 390 people full time
- Grew 43% in the last year
- Released 73 games in 2011
Help me write a comprehensive list of all of them.
List of all the NZ Gaming Studios:
- PikPok [90 staff, mobile/digital downloads]
- Gameloft [80 staff, multinational mobile]
- Cerebral Fix [70 staff, online games]
- SmallWorlds [35 staff, social game world]
- Grinding Gear Games [20 staff, online PC games]
- NinjaKiwi [15 staff, online games]
- Stickmen Studios [15 staff, digital downloads]
- Minimonos [10 staff, online community]
- Custard Square [mobile games, online games]
- BigLittleBang [3D virtual world]
- PixelThis [mobile games, social]
- Sidhe [game design]
- Ninja Kiwi [ios games]
- Metia Interactive [games design]
- Runaway [social games]
Have I missed one? Tell me in the comments below and I’ll add it.